Linking In – Networking skills
The course handouts for the one day workshop in Cardiff can be downloaded below.
Other useful links
During the workshop we talked about some tools to help you manage you social media contacts:
Other things to bear in mind:
- Don’t connect willy-nilly to everyone. Make your connections meaningful – and ignore the rest.
- Have a strategy – for each month, week and day.
- Use your social media to make sure you meet people face to face.
- Be a generous networker:
- listen to others
- give away information that might help others
- sell the thing that makes you unique
- recommend others
Networking is about learning, engaging and recommending. Are you doing all three?