Finance for Freelancers (Salford)
This one day workshop shows you how to keep within the regulations and not waste time, whilst making the most of your finances.
From 10:00 until 17:00
At BECTU Offices, The Greenhouse
MediaCityUK, Salford, M50 2EQ
Run by BECTU. Open to non-members!
Creating a secure financial footing for your freelance career, particularly in difficult economic times, will leave you free to concentrate on being brilliant! This one day workshop shows you how to keep within the regulations and not waste time, whilst making the most of your finances.
We’ll take a good look at:
- how to take control of spending as well as earning
- how to think like a business
- how tax works
- the big digital tax changes that are coming up
- what National Insurance is for
- cash flow planning
- record-keeping, with and without spreadsheets
- VAT as it affects freelancers
You’ll receive ready-made downloadable spreadsheets and templates, with access to follow-up support through David Thomas Media.
It's the workshop you can't afford to miss!
Posted on 15 May 2018