Finance for Freelancers (Salford, MediaCity UK)
This half day workshop shows you how to keep within the regulations and not waste time, whilst making the most of your finances.
From 9am until 1pm
This fun half-day workshop is a great way to get to grips with finance when you're freelancing in production.
You will learn:
- the difference between types of freelance status (PAYE, sole traders, limited companies, partnerships)
- how tax and NI works for freelancing
- how to manage (and log) personal and business expenses
- what records to keep
- how to save time on paperwork including drawing up simple – and clear – agreements with clients
- how to invoice effectively and get paid on time
- what to ask an accountant – and what they can (and can’t) do for you
- how to think like a business and where to get financial and business advice
This is a morning workshop starting at 9am. There is a half-day finance workshop in the same venue starting at 2pm.
You are very welcome to attend both sessions.
Posted on 23 March 2017