Get Organised! (Glasgow)
Combining time management, career management and stress management. The three essentials for a happy working life!
From 10:00 until 17:00
At BECTU Vision
Festival Business Centre, Brand Street, Glasgow
The course will provide essential skills on managing yourself and your time with some space to consider where you are headed in your career and what skills you need.
You’ll also come away with a greater understanding of how to spot stress and deal with it and the importance of taking control wherever you can.
- Time management techniques
- Work/life balance for freelancers
- Planning your career and your skills
- Recognising stress – and dealing with it
- Managing work relationships in pressured situations
Who is this training for?
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they are a freelance film & television practitioner, living and working in Scotland.
- Film & TV professionals at all levels.
- We're targeting practitioners who work in scripted production.
- Students are not eligible for this training.
Great! How can I book!
Posted on 28 October 2019