Networking skills for freelancers (ScreenSkills)
Networking is the most important marketing tool for freelancers. But what's the most effective, least stressful way of doing it?
From 12:30pm until 1:45pm
This is a two part in-depth session on Monday 15 November and Monday 6 December 2021, 12:30pm-1:45pm each day
Organised by ScreenSkills. Please only book if you can attend both sessions.
- Part 1: Mon 15 Nov 12:30 - 13:45
- Part 2: Mon 6 Dec 12:30 - 13:45
In these two 75-minute webinars we look at ways to engage with people who don't know you, and how to plan your approach to meetings and events. We'll also look at how important social media can be in supporting your face-to-face meetings.
There will be plenty of interaction and we'll be demonstrating how networking is really about helping people to get to know you.
We will look at:
• what networking is really about, and why people often get it wrong
• how to prepare for meetings and events
• good practice for online meetings
• some tips for online profiles
Posted on 23 September 2021