Networking skills for freelancers (ScreenSkills, 2-part course)
Networking is the most important marketing tool for freelancers. But what's the most effective, least stressful way of doing it?
From 09:30 until 10:30am
This is a two part in-depth session on Thursday 19th October & Friday 20th October 2023.
Organised by ScreenSkills. Please only book if you can attend both sessions. Both sessions start at 9:30am.
- Part 1: Thursday 19 October 2023, 9:30 - 10:30
- Part 2: Friday 20 October 2023, 9:30 - 10:30
In these two 1-hour webinars we look at ways to engage with people who don't know you, and how to plan your approach to meetings and events. We'll also look at how important social media can be in supporting your face-to-face meetings.
There will be plenty of interaction and we'll be demonstrating how networking is really about helping people to get to know you.
We will look at:
• what networking is really about, and why people often get it wrong
• how to prepare for meetings and events
• good practice for online meetings
• some tips for online profiles
Posted on 14 September 2023